Student visa for uk

We understand that dealing student visa is time-consuming and often frustrating. 

We can help.

student visa for uk

Student visa process

Before applying for a Tier 4 visa, the applicant must first be accepted on a course of study by a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. The Home Office provides an up-to-date list of registered Tier 4 sponsors on its website. When looking for an institution at which to study you should ensure that it appears on the official register of Tier 4 licence holders.

Case evaluation

Call us on on 0121 817 8890 or fill out the form

    Please tick to confirm you have read agreed our Privacy Policy* .

    Visa application criteria

    Once a sponsor is satisfied that the student has met the necessary criteria for attendance on a particular course of study, it will issue the applicant a ‘Certificate of Acceptance of Studies’ (normally referred to as a CAS). The CAS is an electronic document that contains details about the course as well the applicant’s personal details. It also provides important information that will be required for the visa application and defines some of the supporting documents that will need to be sent with the application. A CAS must be issued before a Tier 4 application is submitted and can only be used once. 

    If, for example, there is a problem and a Tier 4 application is refused, then the Tier 4 sponsor will need to issue a new CAS before a fresh application can be made. Once a CAS has been issued it remains valid for 6 months. The CAS will specify the start date of the course and therefore the earliest date that a Tier 4 visa can be applied for. Applicants cannot submit a Tier 4 application more than three months before the start date of their course of study.

    How Long Do You Have To Make An Injury At Work Claim?

    You may be able to make an accident at work claim if you’ve been injured as a result of health and safety procedures not being followed. In some instances you may even be able to claim if you caused the accident, for instance if your injuries were made worse because of a piece of faulty equipment.
    It may also be possible to claim if a workplace accident made an existing injury or condition worse. Your employer has a legal duty to ensure you’re safe at work. In practice this means that they have a responsibility to: 
    Make sure you’re properly trained
    Provide you with suitable work and personal protective equipment
    Undertake risk assessments
    Manage business activities to minimise risks to your health and safety
    Provide safe working systems

    Our process


    Understand the situation circumstances and problem at hand


    Efforts, energies and resources in developing evidence-based and comprehensive application


    We always remain in regular contact with the client to inform them about the progress


    On request, we can provide legal assistance in the court if there is a hearing or any requirements


    Successful applicants


    Rely on our experience and expertise of our solicitors here at Shams Williams